Being the enthusiast I am with shooting photos and making videos, I also enjoy taking it to further levels. Earlier we posted a super simple how-to tutorial (here) on adding the macro functionality to your cellphone (while keeping it low-budget). In this post, we inform you of how to turn your cellphone into a small portable microscope (while still keeping it low-budget).
- If you haven’t gone to Crabfu’s page who made this mod, go there.
- Find a low-budget (~10 Euros) microscope lens of your desire (either online or from a shop you know) that matches the specs Crabfu has mentioned (mainly it should fit to the cellphone lens or it’s case dimension).
- Wrap the cellphone case in a plastic bag.
- Put your cellphone in it.
- Glue the lens connection and very very carefully put it where the phone lens is supposed to be.
- Attach the lens to the connection.
Enjoy using your portable microscope while helping people
I am a(n):
- Application developer;
- Student of TUDelft (Netherlands);
- Horrible singer!
A person who (instead of being made out of bones, skin and tissue) is made entirely of awesome!
[ http://www.nerdfighters.com ]
#define Application developer:
It means I write applications (softwares) for computers and embedded systems.
I also design reconfigurable computer hardware (on FPGA).
[ http://www.artarmin.com ]
Technische Universiteit Delft
[ http://ce.et.tudelft.nl/~armin ]
A person who makes vlogs, music videos, short film, long film, etc. and uploads them to YouTube.
[ http://www.youtube.com/arminelec ]
My website and my company name which is visible in my applications.
#define Horrible Singing
Makes you rather listen to the noise of nail scratching the blackboard, than my voice.
.:: artArmin.com ::.